THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED AND VOLUNTEERED TO HELP THE GOVERNMENT WORKERS. At this time, we are no longer in need of donations, as assistance is no longer needed.
Pearland Pet Food Bank is here to help anyone in our community that is affected by the Government Shutdown. We know that, like many of us, some government workers live paycheck to paycheck. We want to ensure that pets are not surrendered at our local animal shelter because those affected may be unable to afford food and supplies during this time. We are here to help and will remain open for both donations and to provide assistance for as long as the shutdown remains.
If you’d like to assist, please click on one of the buttons below.
If you would like to volunteer, please click HERE to sign up!
Our goal is to provide a 30-day supply of food for ALL pets in your household. ALL PET FOOD & SUPPLIES ARE GIVEN AT NO COST.
Please reach out to us by submitting this form. We, and your community, are here to support you get through this time. Once you submit this short form, a volunteer will contact you to go over your needs and to set up a day/time to for you to pick up food and supplies.
NOT AFFECTED BY THE SHUTDOWN BUT YOU WANT TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE AFFECTED IN OUR COMMUNITY? We need donations of:
- Kitten Food
- Puppy Food
- Adult Cat Food
- Adult Dog Food
- Senior Cat Food
- Senior Dog Food
- Cat Treats
- Dog Treats
- Kitty Litter
Please drop off your donations at our Pet Food Bank (during operating hours) or one of our Donation Drop-Off Locations below. Additional drop off locations will be added as they become available.
Our Pearland Pet Food Bank will be open:
Friday, 01/25, 10am-2pm
Saturday, 01/26, 10am-4pm
Sunday, 01/27, 10am-4pm
Tuesday, 01/29, 2pm-6pm
Thursday, 01/31, 10am-2pm
Saturday, 02/02, 10am-4pm
If the shutdown lasts past 02/02, we will remain open.
- Pearland Animal Shelter – 2002 Old Alvin Road, Pearland (If you are dropping off donations here, please specify your donations are for “government workers“
- Pearland Animal Hospital – 1601 N. Main St, Pearland
- Pearland Pet Health Center – 10525 Hughes Ranch Rd, Pearland
- Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital – 2556 E. Broadway St, Pearland
- Veterinary Clinic – 2014 N. Main St, Pearland
- Silverlake Animal Hospital – 10015 Broadway St, Suite G, Pearland
- Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic – 10100 Broadway St, Pearland (Available to drop-off donations AFTER 6pm on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends).
If you are having issues with submitting the form below, please click HERE to open form in a new window.
Pet Food Bank During Government Shutdown
If you are affected by the Government Shutdown and are in need of assistance, please submit this short form. We will contact you to set up a day/time for you get pet food & supplies. Our goal is to provide you with a 30 day supply of food for EACH of your pets.