To read more about and enter this contest, click the image above or follow this link.
- All photo entries must be received by 11:59 pm on November 15, 2017.
- There is no limit as to how many pets or photos that can be submitted for entry into the photo contest. The entry fee donation amount is $10 per photo submitted.
- Multiple pets may be submitted in one photo.
- Photo(s) entered of pet(s) do NOT need to be of pets adopted from the Pearland Animal Shelter.
- Contest is open to the public – need not be a Pearland resident to enter!
- Photos submitted should show how spoiled, loved, cute, etc that your 4-legged baby really is!.
- Photos submitted that depict images or scenarios, not in line with Pearland Pets’ mission will not be eligible for a winning spot, and entry fee donation will not be refunded.
- Photos submitted for the contest entry must be high resolution. If a photo is chosen as a winning photo and is deemed to be too low of a resolution to be included in the graphic design of our vehicle, Pearland Pets will attempt to contact the submitter of this photo in order to attain a higher resolution photo of the same photo. Should this attempt be unsuccessful within 72 hours of contacting the submitter, the winning photo spot will be forfeited and another photo submitted will be chosen as a winning photo. Entry fee donation will not be refunded.
- Some photos may need to be re-sized/cropped in order to fit the graphic design, therefore, please do NOT re-size/crop photos prior to submission.
- By submitting your photo(s) to this contest, you agree that Pearland Pets has the right to crop and/or re-size photo(s) as needed and is under no obligation to publish and/or print or use photo(s) in vehicle’s graphic design, other digital or printed materials, and may use submitted photo(s) for any future printed and/or digital promotional material.
- By submitting your photo(s) to this contest, you hereby grant Pearland Pets a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute and publicly display the photo(s) you submit to this contest, including, but not limited to the graphic design of the multi-use Mobile Adoption Center & Disaster Response Vehicle.
- Judging is based upon the Contest Judges’ perception of “The Good Life” shown in your photo. All decisions are final.
- All winners will be announced on our Facebook page (Facebook.com/PearlandPet) before Thanksgiving – so you can brag about your pet to your family over Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Have fun with this!! Good luck!!